- 1 can coconut milk (here's my favorite organic)
- 3 TB maple syrup (good quality like this one)
- 1 cup organic oats (Bob's Red Mill is my fave)
- 3 tsp chia seed (I like Navita)
- unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)
- compote or jam (optional)
- fresh fruit and nuts
- 3 canning or small jars (I use 8oz size)
First I like to whip the coconut milk, maple syrup and essential oils in a blender to ensure the coconut milk water and fat combine evenly with the maple syrup and essential oils and set it aside while I prepare the jars
If using essential oils be sure they're labeled for internal use like these. Orange or cinnamon are two of my favorites for a morning boost!
To each jar add 1/3 cup oats and 1 tsp chia seeds
Next any compote or jam and coconut flakes if using (about a TB per jar)
Finally pour the coconut milk / maple syrup blend into the jars splitting evenly between the 3 jars
Then I stir with a butter knife to combine everything and pop it into the refrigerator. Now breakfast is ready to go for 3 days or less if others in your home indulge! Top with fruit and nuts and stir those in just before serving and enjoy!
Share your thoughts and comments below ▼ I love hearing from you ❤️